Your contributions will help nurture a child and make a difference in their life.
How you can help:
$1,000 – Adopt-A-Room Program
This program was designed to meet the needs of various spaces within the shelter that provide different types of care.
For example, a bedroom for two children needs linens, blankets, comforters, pillows, lighting, warmth, cooling and cleaning supplies. As an Adopt-A-Room donor, you will provide all of these things by adopting the space. This in turn meets the needs of all of the children that sleep or play in that space. A plaque (shaped as a shield) is attached to the door of the room, recognizing the donors.
- This program was designed to meet the needs of various spaces within the shelter that provide different types of care.
- $500 – Helps with the cost of feeding a child for two weeks
- $250 – Helps purchase clothing, shoes & socks, coats, underwear and pajamas for a child
- $100 – Helps purchase special gifts, a birthday cake for a child, and special items for individual children
- $50 – Helps provide a child with opportunities to experience different outings such as bowling, movies, etc.
- $10 – Helps purchase pens, pencils, notepads, crayons and markers for art activities
To make a donatation to the shelter, please use the online form below or make checks payable and mail to:
The Night’s Shield Children's Shelter
301 East Garland
West Frankfort, IL 62896