Make a Difference
By Donating Today
What Your Donation Can Do
- $1,000 – Adopt-A-Room Program was designed to meet the needs of various spaces and rooms within the shelter that provide different types of care.
For example, a bedroom for two children needs linens, blankets, comforters, pillows, lighting, warmth, cooling and cleaning supplies. As an Adopt-A-Room donor, you will provide all of these things by adopting the space. This in turn meets the needs of all of the children that sleep or play in that space. A plaque (shaped as a shield) is attached to the door of the room, recognizing the donors.
- $500 – Helps with the cost of feeding a child for two weeks
- $250 – Helps purchase clothing, shoes, socks, coats, underwear and pajamas for a child.
- $100 – Helps purchase special gifts, birthdays cakes and special items for children.
- $50 – Helps provide a child with opportunities to experience different outings such as bowling, movies, etc.
- $10 – Helps purchase pens, pencils, notepads, crayons and markers for art activities
Mail Your Donation
To make a donation by mail, please make checks (please do not send cash) payable and send to:
The Night’s Shield Children’s Shelter
301 East Garland Street
West Frankfort, IL 62896